Download a nomination form here.
SIGNATURE COLLECTION FAQS
- Need at least 200 to get Aaron Perry on the ballot, but we can turn in a maximum of 400.
- Signers are not pledging their vote to for Aaron by signing nomination papers.
- As a circulator, you will be signing a certification that says you personally obtained each signature. Please read the certification carefully and follow its requirements. The circulator should sign and date the certification only after obtaining signatures.
- The signature must be witnessed to be valid. Every signer must be eligible to vote in the 97th assembly district. Check the map here.
- Signatures and addresses should be legible.
- The signer must accurately indicate address and municipality of residence. Each person must indicate their house number & street name or rural route in the address column.
- Please double check that each signer indicates the correct date in the far right-hand box. Additional contact information such as phone number and email are not required.
- Signers can only sign a nomination paper for one candidate for each office. Meaning if they have signed for another candidate running for Assembly District, they cannot sign for Aaron.
- Signature forms can be mailed to: Perry for Wisconsin, 1018 River Place Blvd #1, Waukesha, WI 53189.